While people expect quick results from their treatment, they are hesitant to choose invasive procedures. Surgeries small or big are always dreaded especially considering the recovery period. There are some surgeries performed to address medical conditions, and there are the others that have cosmetic benefits. Liposuction is a procedure that can be used in both treatments of a few medical ailments as well as for cosmetic correction to obtain a trimmer physique. This is not a procedure that is performed in all the standard hospitals. There are certified cosmetic clinics which are well-equipped with all the right equipment. So to find such clinics in your area and to know about the doctors who perform them visit mymeditravel.com website. Among the various types of liposuction procedures available VASER liposuction is one of the recently popular types. VASER lipo is vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance. This is somewhat similar to the use of ultrasound-assisted liposuction. The fat cells are made to vibrate at a particular frequency until the breakage of the walls of the cells takes place. The fat cells are liquefied and then suctioned out. Here are some of the benefits of VASER lipo procedure –
• This is a minimally invasive procedure. So you do not have to worry about large incisions. Moreover, smaller incisions are also less susceptible to infections.
• The process is found to be useful for various types of cosmetic corrections like the removal of subcutaneous fats in different parts of the body. It can also be used to trim a few inches off the waistline or provide better definition after a drastic weight loss.
• There is minimal discomfort involved during the procedure.
• Hospitalization is not required in most cases, and the recovery after the surgery is also speedy.
• The results are visible shortly after the surgery, and the change looks natural.…
The new age technology has brought several benefits to our lives as can be seen at ApexHealthandcare but the biggest drawback of technology is that a majority of us end up sitting for long periods of time. With remote controls practically ruling our lives even the basic walking doesn’t happen anymore.
This is what happens to your body when you sit for long periods of time:
- All major organs like heart, pancreas, and colon are affected. Sitting reduces blood flow to all parts of the body and muscles don’t burn fat leading to excess fat accumulating in the heart.
- Can lead to cancer. The exact cause is not known but it was found that lung cancer increased by 54 % and uterine by 66% in those who sat for a majority of the time, probably because lack of movement leads to accumulation of free radicals and diminishes the availability of antioxidants.
- Sitting after a meal leads to sluggish digestion which in turn can cause indigestion, bloating and microbial imbalances in the body.
- Sitting long hours leads to back pain as the strain on the spine increases significantly because the discs are compressed and this leads to reduced flexibility and herniated disc.
- Abdominal muscles degenerate with long periods of sitting. A weak core can lead to several other problems like frequent urination and a weak pelvic floor.
- You will develop hip problems also as the muscles in this region are not used leading to their atrophy as is seen in the case of the elderly. Weak glutes will impact your balance, walking and even jumping.
- Improper circulation brought about by long hours of sitting can cause varicose veins which in turn will lead to swollen ankles and blood clots resulting in deep vein thrombosis.
- Lack of activity will weaken your bones and lead to osteoporosis.
Kids cereals help in making the breakfast preparation easy. It is tough to make children have their food. When the food is tasty, the child gets attracted. Moreover, the colors and shapes make cereals as their favorite choice. Here comes a list of 5 shocking truths about kids cereals:
1. Excessive sugars: Research says that these cereals have up to 40% more of sugar. These are consumed by children daily. These result in a high rate of dental decay. As a result, children lose their overall oral health. Regular consumption of cereals can lead to type II diabetes in children. Excessive sugar content will make children obese. As a result, children start facing all types of health issues at a very young age. It becomes all the more important to divert children from these temptations to activities which are healthy for the body and mind. Check www.doodlebuckets.com for healthy diversion.
2. Genetically modified ingredients: The wheat, soy, and corn used in kids cereals are genetically modified. Consuming these can cause severe damage to the immunity system. Regular consumption can cause gluten allergies too.
3. Preservatives: To improve the shelf life many chemicals are added to kids cereals. Few substances are banned in certain countries. This fact can help one realize how hazardous the preservatives are. Preservatives can lead to neurological health issues in kids.
4. Food colors: To make the breakfast bowl colorful, kids cereals come in different colors. The artificial colors added to these can bring behavioral issues in children. Moreover, the regular consumption of these has a carcinogenic impact on the soft internal organs of children.
5. No nutritional value: The ingredients of kids cereals are refined and refortified. Excessive processing of the components is done. This is done to get those funny shapes so that kids demand these with interest. Even if the wrapper of the cereal mentions as ‘whole grain’ the excessive processing completely ruins the nutritional value. The net result is that children consume the first meal of their day with zero nutrients.…
Everyone’s body ages differently. Age is just a number when it comes to health. There are some who start feeling week and fragile right from their 30’s, and there are the others who can run a marathon without any issue even when in their 60’s. For all those who are trying hard to maintain their health and stay in shape in their 50’s here are a few tips-
1. Pain should not bother you. Herbal supplements are known to be safe ways to manage pain so that you can get back and be your active self. www.wekratom.com talks about one such herbal supplement.
2. Wake up early. This sets your circadian rhythm right and also gives you plenty of free time for your workout or a morning jog.
3. As your body ages, your metabolism takes a hit. So stop feeding too many junk food items into your body.
4. Cut down the intake of processed food items that might be difficult for the body to digest. Choose healthy freshly prepared meals with plenty of vegetables in it.
5. Choose sugar-free smoothies and vegetable juices over packed fruit juices. Consume fruits as a whole.
6. Drink plenty of water. This helps keep your metabolism active.
7. Brain strengthening exercises are critical at this age besides physical activities. There are plenty of puzzles and other options to tickle your brain. Keeping your mind engaged also lowers the risks of dementia, Alzheimer’s and the likes.
8. Find a hobby for yourself. Practice this hobby every day. This gives you a social reason to wake up to every morning. It is also an excellent way to exercise your brain.
9. Adopt a pet. Dogs, in particular, are beneficial during the old age because they are sweet and they are demanding. They need many exercises every day. So they motivate you to stay active.
10. Find the most suitable type of activities that help with your health condition.…